Re: Questions, questions, questions...

Message 01672 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>> Yes, I suppose it could be. However, I think it would be more
profitable and more practical to impregnate your room in such a way
as to discourage folks from interrupting you. <<

Thanks for the tip. Hadn't really thought about it that way. Which
would definitely be more practical: no interruption at all as opposed
to interruption :)

>> I suggest that you experiment. :) <<

Just wanted to check that it was a good thing to do, accumulating the
negative fire element with the desire of destruction inside the
body. Of course, with the elemental balance it wouldn't be a
problem. I think I need to stop over analyzing things and just do
them sometimes :) Because that was definitely worth the experiment!
And they say there's no cure for the common cold ;)

And thanks for the info on the dark night of the soul, you and Robert
both. In the context of the article, I was fairly certain it had
something to do with experiencing eternity, just wasn't sure why it
happened.

All Will Go Well,
--Alan

Main Index | Thread Index