Re: A nice, sweet, mental sleep.

Message 01674 of 3835

Dear Robert,

*Spagyric tinctures* : I infer your question was in
relationship with my question - not with normal
illnesses :-)

Actually, my attention was first drawn to "Euphrasia
Officinalis" (eyebright herb) just as *infusions* when
I read the "magic of the water" in the physical
section of step 1 IIH.

I have the luck to live with a naturopath, who
confirmed to me what Bardon said: eyebright has the
reputation of bringing sometimes clairvoyance and to
have some healing effect on the eyes : Euphrasia
Officinalis is apparently called "glass breaker" in
French :-)

She also told me that she did have it mixed with other
substances in spagyric tinctures at home, but that she
hadn't dared to try it yet precisely because of its
reputation.
Apparently the vendor warns of similar effects.

(Another strong warning is to *never* take euphrasia
officinalis *alone* in spagyric tincture. Always mix
it with another appropriate substance).

Back to the story: I'm at the middle of the reworking
of my soul mirror, and I was not afraid of having my
hidden traits revealed :-) :-) So I bravely jumped
onto the bottle, so to speak.

I started taking the prescribed doses on the following
morning. On the evening, certain aspects of my
behaviour started popping and appearing to me under a
most unpleasant aspect. This was new, at least under
this form.

Something peculiar here, which may indicate that this
type of perception may be in relationship either with
the astral or the mental body (keep in mind it's a
newbie speaking, however :-) :

I already had this type of revelations in relationship
with my negative traits once in the past. It was in a
hospital. I had been diagnosed with a severe illness
and I was *really* afraid to die.
And I got my own version of "Last Judgement" : all my
my guilt, my regrets etc. exploded to my face. Not
because of bad behaviour btw, but because of what I
had not experienced in life. There were the *sins*.
But this was really emotional - astral related.
Emotions I couldn't dodge.

The experience I just went through was completely
different. It was purely mental and devoid of emotion
- at least in a first step.

Now, honestly, I cannot guarantee this comes from the
few drops I took during the course of the day.
Although I am quite sensitive and quick at reacting to
this type of things, this looks like a fast reaction.
But I continued to take the tincture today, and also
to have similar hints.
...Please notice that I haven't bugged you with them
yet btw :-)

A little note : the lines above are in no way an
expert's opinion, nor any recommendation to anybody to
take neither euphrasia officinalis nor any other
substance. This was just related to a note included in
a ...question.
And please, do not interpret this as my intention to
use tinctures as prosthesis for my introspection :-)

You'll understand I don't want to elaborate further
concerning the components and the vendor in the Forum.
Just drop me an email at yahoo in case of interest,
and I'll answer privately to you.

Hope this answers your question.
NB

--- Robert Spaulding <firstrobroy2000@...>