Re: A nice, sweet, mental sleep.

Message 01681 of 3835

Rawn wrote:

>Um, in IIH it's called "Emptiness of Mind".

I think is is a different thing, though. EOM, as I understand it, requires
a willing and a doing. (Maybe "holding" might be a better word, and holding
off.) It does not just come to you, doesn't "happen".

The state I refer to is devoid of holding and also doing. Some initial
willing is required, though. Thoughts are not held, not stopped, not
observed (a doing). Life is just... happening. I would describe is as a
strong opposite to busybody-ism.

Or maybe I misunderstood EOM? I see it requiring a lot of will and effort.

Stu

Main Index | Thread Index