Re: Re: A nice, sweet, mental sleep.

Message 01723 of 3835

Dear Pierre Mikael,

>> But finally, for me, when looking arround at the succession of events
and determinisms - and I am still trapped in it- the most puzzling
question is
- God, this is completely crazy, on one hand you can experience Eternal
Bliss, on the other hand you are in this limitted world. Why is it so ?
<<

You answer your own question at the end --

"And finally, what I have left is no "plateau to reach", but deepening
the experience and get more clarity at mental and emotional level. So
that, I can feel the Unity also in my life."

The "point" (I use that word reluctantly) is to bring the eternal *into*
the temporal present moment. *That* is what transforms the present
moment reality -- *because* it transforms your mundane self.

In many respects, the "return" is more difficult and arduous for the
mundane self than the "Crossing". It's not *just* ascension -- it's
*also* the descent of what you ascended to. :) It's the cyclic spiral
alluded to in the "Emerald Tablet of Hermes".
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/EmeraldTablet.html