Re: A nice, sweet, mental sleep.

Message 01731 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

Many Thank's for your great an inspiring anwswer.

> The "point" (I use that word reluctantly) is to bring the eternal
*into*
> the temporal present moment. *That* is what transforms the present
> moment reality -- *because* it transforms your mundane self.

I am starting to be conscious of what implies the fact that the past,
future and present does exist simultaneously. Mainly through reading
your posts.

> In many respects, the "return" is more difficult and arduous for the
> mundane self than the "Crossing". It's not *just* ascension -- it's
> *also* the descent of what you ascended to. :) It's the cyclic
spiral

Yes, although, this is tempting just to let "It" there, cutting all
attachements results in Freedom because, you are not bound to "It".

BUT, this is greater to cut the attachements AND to TRANSFORM the
present momment.
Cutting the attachements will be TRUE in a way that, through Love and
birthing you perpetuate the Creation and the Flow of Life, but on the
other hand, Balance and Equilibrum MUST be restaured in order for the
Creation to be manifested.
THIS (cut the attachements AND transform the present momment) is also
true for me as I See the Infinite Power as part of THE ONE. This
Equilibrum is mandatory for tha Harmony to fill the Universe. And
this allow the CREATION.

> alluded to in the "Emerald Tablet of Hermes".
> http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/EmeraldTablet.html

You astonished me.
To deepen this issue, you send me to your comments on a text I am
currently reading since a few weeks (as this works deserves time). It
is a presentation of the CORPUS HERMETICUM attributed to Hermes
Trismegiste which includes the Poimandres dialogs, Asclepios dialogs,
and "Virgo Mundi" texts.
I am unsure that the texts known as "the Emerald Tablet" is included.

Note that from a historical standpoint, the authors and translators
(French scholars and Archeologist) date the texts (apparently several
sources) from the 1er century before Christ to the 3 century after
from a Egypto-Greeks, the authors being Neo-Plaonist and Early
Gnostics christian (I am more interested in the contents indeed).

Thank's you again.

best regards,

Pierre Mikael