free will

Message 01732 of 3835

Hi everyone,

I wanted to add a few thoughts on free will.

There is only one happening, and this happening has always been the same
happening and this happening 'has' occured but once.

There is nothing 'outside' of this happening.

Life is the passing through in~temporality~process by which consciousness is
acquiring, did acquire and will acquire the understanding it is infinite and
this process is a bound up whole.

All of the reflected selves of which you and I are one each, ''wills''. Each
reflected self wills and this changes moment by moment what the unity IS. The
unity is never the same ( in time ), yet it is always naturally what it IS.

IT does not have to TRY to BE because IT IS, with a capital I and S.

Also, the unity does not sit back behind manifest phenomenon, IT IS the
manifest phenomenon, ALL OF IT.

''To'' a reflected self the unity does something through a someone, ''to'' the
unity nothing is done through no-one.

The reflected selves are right 'in the middle of it', the unity; we are
co-operating or co-creating, we are THAT, when you will or think you create
from the highest level of mind downward and quite literally change the entire
universe.

Without you I do not exist, without me you do not exist. Each self is
reflecting the unitive consciousness of all that is through itself and this
unitive consciousness includes each and every other reflected self.

Imagine a tape like a video tape which contains upon it every thing that could
possibly happen, will happen and has happened.

The ONE movie;

Everything that can be done, will be done, or has been done has 'already' been
done.

Everything that can be done, will be done or has been done is also in the
process of *BECOMING* even though it has already BEEN done.

The box office is closed and there are no new or different movies being run,
there is only the ONE ( movie ) which encompasses ALL.
The one movie is all the things that can be done, will be done, or have been
done; there is no movie other than this movie. Not only is the box office
closed, there was only one movie choice to begin with!

Then there are those things that participate in the movie i.e 'you' and 'me';
the things that make the movie what it is, the contents, all of life you see
around you. And there is the movie itself; but there is always and ever only
the one.

The movie itself is on a reel of tape enclosed in a sealed container, and is in
the process of BECOMING 'when' it runs.

'''When''' it runs we call this the temporal space time continuum.
'''When''' it is sealed up as a whole, where the one movie is all, everything
at once, we call this eternal infinite now.

WE ARE the tape being played out *live* right now. We are the contents, the
pictures on the tape, we are what makes the movie ( unity ) what it is.

When we will the unity is functioning / moving and all these infinite wills of
everything is making the unity what it IS moment by moment LIVE right now.

Again, there is only one happening, and this happening has always been the same
happening and this happening has 'occured' but once. There is nothing 'outside'
of this happening.

Rawn mentioned that the will is the POWER to choose, and I believe it is
important to highlight the word power because any choice you make is fully
encompassed and always was. Yet it is this POWER to choose that we call free
will.

No matter what your choice it is fully encompassed by the one bound up whole of
now. We pass~through and particularize particular nows!
Like this particular now right NOW!

As time bound humans we do as we must and consider what our destiny is;

We share the same destiny as everyTHING; To go from 'ourselves' REFLECTING all
that is to 'ourselves' BEING all that is.

Or to put it another way;

*SELF reflects ITSELF and realizes ITSELF as ITSELF*,

Yet EACH REFLECTED SELF has a COMPLETE exclusive viewpoint that no other self
has as that unique reflected self, yet when self realizes itself as SELF it is
ALL.

The wonderful paradox that isn't, and the hidden beauty of what we call will is
the peculiarity of trying to express in the nature of words the following;

The fact that EVERY self has complete free reign to express itself in whatever
way it wishes yet whatever way it wishes was 'meant to be', or that whatever
way it wishes, WILL BE, YET always WAS.

Kind Regards,

Scott.