Re: A nice, sweet, mental sleep.

Message 01735 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

I found your comments on the "Now" very helpfull. I am gaining

> Freedom *from* inevitably leads to the responsibility inherent to
> freedom *to do*. Becoming free *from* what binds us is not the end
of
> the story -- freedom is not a static state of nothingness. Freedom
> demands that we then *do* something with our freedom, otherwise we
are
> just bound anew but this time by inertia.

Hum, possibly and thus, doing something is putting you back to the
chain of causes and effects. Are we then forever bound to it ? And
are we obliged to be actors in the Cosmic Drama ?

In the Corpus Hermeticum (apparently as well in the Emerald Tablet),
there is sometimes the implicit paradigm that the world is the
manifestation of "The One".

>From your quote of the Emerald Tablet.

"3) AND AS ALL THINGS WERE MADE FROM CONTEMPLATION OF ONE, SO ALL
THINGS WERE BORN FROM ONE ADAPTATION."

There is always several viewpoints at a landscape : if a travellers
write down a description of what he sees from the North at dawn, it
will not match an other ones South point evennings description. So to
speak, I am not pretending any truth but my own.

So, to me this World, "the temporal Now we are now living into as a
member of the humanity on Earth" is not in perfection as it will be
if not only "ALL THINGS WERE MADE FROM CONTEMPLATION OF ONE, SO ALL
THINGS WERE BORN FROM ONE ADAPTATION."
So possibly, all things were made as described, but they have not
remained so.
This implies that "The ONE" did not create this world, because the
perfection and eternal cannot create anything else but the eternal
perfection. And if it would be so, then creation will not have fallen.

However, as the spark of Eternity does exist within ourself, what can
be brought back to Eternity is Ourself.
This ultimately will free us from the Cosmic Drama, which will be
forever otherwise.

best ragards,

Pierre Mikael

Main Index | Thread Index