Re: Re: A nice, sweet, mental sleep.

Message 01739 of 3835

Dear Pierre Mikael,

>> Hum, possibly and thus, doing something is putting you back to the
chain of causes and effects. Are we then forever bound to it ? And are
we obliged to be actors in the Cosmic Drama ? <<

So long as you are incarnate within the realm of sequence, you *exist
within* the realm of cause and effect. THAT is inescapable. However,
this doesn't mean you must remain "bound", "chained" or in any way
limited *by* it. The key to unchaining oneself is to become *in harmony
with* the Laws of the Realm, so to speak. That, after all, is the
essence of magic.

The alembic of initiation purifies you and transforms all of the dross
into purest essence. In other words, the petty ego gives way to the
Divine and all that one *does* is done in perfect harmony with the
Universe. THAT is what true freedom is about -- it's not about gaining
license to do things contrary to the Laws of Nature.

So long as you are attached to your suffering, you cannot be free. So
long as you feel that cause and effect are a burden, you cannot be free.
The only way to be free is to embrace your captors.

>> In the Corpus Hermeticum (apparently as well in the Emerald Tablet),
there is sometimes the implicit paradigm that the world is the
manifestation of "The One".
So, to me this World, "the temporal Now we are now living into as a
member of the humanity on Earth" is not in perfection as it will be if
not only "ALL THINGS WERE MADE FROM CONTEMPLATION OF ONE, SO ALL
THINGS WERE BORN FROM ONE ADAPTATION." So possibly, all things were
made as described, but they have not remained so. This implies that "The
ONE" did not create this world, because the perfection and eternal
cannot create anything else but the eternal perfection. And if it would
be so, then creation will not have fallen. <<

"All Things", in this context, refers to the sequential realm. "The
One" refers to the Eternal Unity. This creation was not creat-ed, in
the *past* tense. Remember, to the Eternal Unity, there is no "past" --
there is only the infinite NOW. This means that, in temporal terms, the
Creation is a *continuous*, eternal act. To quote Paul Case: "#1. I am
a center of expression for the Primal Will-to-Good which eternally
creates and sustains the universe."

>From the eternal perspective -- *which encompasses, or sees, the whole
infinite span of time and sequence, all at once* -- the Creation *IS*
perfect, because it is seen in its wholeness and in its completion. But
way "down" here, stuck within an infinitely finite moment of time-space,
all we see is imperfection. What we can't see from here is that an
*infinite* number of imperfect moments add up to ultimate perfection.

The sequential realm IS the body of The One. As such, *in its infinite
totality*, it IS Perfection.

>> However, as the spark of Eternity does exist within ourself, what can
be brought back to Eternity is Ourself. This ultimately will free us
from the Cosmic Drama, which will be forever otherwise. <<

The spark must become the flame and it must grow in size until that is
all one manifests within the temporal realm. When the eternal is made
temporally manifest, the Individual is freed from the wheel of rebirth.