Re: Quality vs. Quantity

Message 01747 of 3835

Dear NB,

>> It's just that the two terms were sometimes used for things which
were not supposed to have either quantity or quality. <<

:) From an Hermetic perspective, every thing is a quantifiable
manifestation of a quality.

>> By *eternal realm*, do you mean the mental plane and above (not
subject to space and time) ?. <<

By 'eternal realm' I refer specifically to the non-sequential realm.
The eternal realm is the Akasha and only the uppermost reaches of the
mental realm. Much of the total mental realm, exists within the realm
of sequence as does the whole of the astral and physical realms.