Re: Re: Another Step One question - EOM

Message 01758 of 3835

(Smiles).. a kind response to perhaps a frustrated, convoluted reading.

(in retrospect) I 'put-it-out-there' w/o much editing. I realise this. I also
found it useful for reasons less involved with clarity of reading and more
involved with analogy and the risk of personal vanity, vulnerability and
insecurity to critique. The effort was to understand and re-experience the
state while expressing it to myself in a vocabulary that cannot translate
personal experience. The effort was a conscious one.

In support, I concur.

Thank you.

Sincerely, :T: