Re: Another Step One question - EOM

Message 01756 of 3835

Dear :T:,

>> I then find my focus (not easy to describe) in an experince of no
images and almost a sense of timelessness and disconnectedness.. like
not having any roadmaps.. but knowing there are no roads here and
intead, identity or intendness.. beingness-like w/o questioning it..
again.. difficult to explain. Its almost like resting on one spot w/o
space and almost w/o a sense of space and a sense that there is no
time.. its almost a color (i try to perscieve it as SOME -- THING,
and cannot.. there is no THING 'vocabulary' in this 'focus'..
instead, there is a sense of being/intending being at that non-spot.
<<

Might I suggest a phrase that I made up (at least I don't know anyone
who uses it) to describe this "state": suspended in Infiniteness.
Doesn't do it justice, but makes it easier for my note taking ;)

All Will Go Well,
--Alan

Main Index | Thread Index