Re: Qabalah Theory Question

Message 01770 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "metaphysics0000"
<crispinp@a...> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
LVX
Hi Everyone, I'm Satori & I just joined today.

> I hope this is not beyond the scope of BardonPraxis, but I have been
> studying the Qabalah and an extension of IIH Theory, and have come
> across the following paragraph in The Mystical Qabalah by Dion
Fortune
> that I can't quite understand:
> ----
> 24. The final system of classification which we must note is under
the
> presidency of the Three Mother Letters of the Hebrew alphabet:
Aleph,
> A; Mem, M; and Shin, Sh. These three, according to the Yetziratic
> attribution of the Hebrew alphabet, are assigned to the three
elements
> of Air, Water, and Fire. Under the presidency of Aleph is the Airy
> triad of Kether, in which is the Root of Air, reflecting downward
> through Tiphareth, the Solar Fire, into Yesod, the Lunar radiance.
In
> Binah is the Root of Water (Marah, the Great Sea), reflected through
> Chesed into Hod, under the presidency of Mem, the Mother of Water.
In
> Chokmah is the Root of Fire, reflected downwards through Geburah
into
> Netzach, under the presidency of Shin, the Mother of Fire.
> ----
I think you misunderstand. Binah herself is Water; Kokma is Fire
(Keter is Light)& Daath is Steam.
Severity is Constrictive; Mercy is Exspansive.
What you seem to misunderstand is that Each Layer of the Tree (or
World) is a Reverse Reflection of its Superior World.
So, Gevura is Fire because it is the *Opposite* of Binah likewise
with Chesed.
Then Reverse again passing through Paroketh- making Netzach Fire &
Hod water. Will Parfit exsplained it well in his _New Living Qabalah_
. Hope that helped.
LVX
Frater Serpentis Satori

> My Question is: If The Pillar of Severity is Water, and Binah and
Hod