Re: G-d, I don't understand

Message 01836 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Alter
<daniel_b_alter@y...> wrote:
> Dear Mark
>
> > I really do have to ask: What's the deal with the
> > missing letters in G-d.
>
> Under Jewish law the Name of G-d is sacred (and for
> all practising occultists too!!).

Just a side note

Not all practicing occultists hold the name of G-d as sacred. In
fact not all practicing occultists even "believe" in G-d as in
suggested in your email, ie YHVH the god of Jews, Christians, and
muslins.

The great thing about Franz Bardons teachings is that there isn't a
clear image of what he meant by the Divine, therefore any
religious "world view" can use his teachings whilst staying true to
their beliefs.

Karl

Main Index | Thread Index