Re: Step 2 - "feeling concentration"

Message 01847 of 3835

Thanks Mark - good idea. The components of a repeated
and known feeling should be easier to "split" indeed.

But, in fact, what I wanted to validate was less the
way to experience cold than my understanding of Rawn's
text : isolation and concentration on the *essential
meaning* of cold's components, and not on cold itself,
as I understood from Bardon's wording first.
I'm asking this question because *keeping focused on
/reproduce an astral body-related sensation* (feeling
cold) is not the same as *keeping focused on a
fonction of the mental body* (essential meaning).
That's why. But I may be mixing things up.

Anyway. I have the ...feeling that by the time I have
succeeded in this exercise, I'll be the cleanest
Newbie of the world :-)

Thanks anyway :-)

NB