Rudolf Steiner

Message 01870 of 3835

Dear Friends,

I sometimes come across Franz Bardon and Rudolf
Steiner sharing the same space of website or article.
Is there a relationship here?

I was very impressed with Guidance in Esoteric
Training: http://wn.elib.com/Steiner/Books/GuidEsot

These exercises seem to correspond very well to IIH. I
contemplated adding the exercises in this book to my
training (ones that aren't identical to IIH
exercises). It seems they would take about 6 months to
complete and could only reinforce my IIH training. I
have given myself a significant amount of time every
morning and night for my spiritual and magical
training, so time wouldn't be a factor. Is there any
disadvantage to mixing here?

Is anyone familiar with this book? Any recommendations
about integrating Steiner's exercises with IIH?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Allen