late introduction

Message 01875 of 3835

Dear All (in All !)

I never did send my introduction to this group.

As i started to work on overcoming shyness (thank you mr Bardon), and sincei
feel embarassed that i never send an introduction, please accept my apologies
and bear with me this short presentation.

Thank you very much.

My name is Eric Meridiano, born in france (excuse my french! and my english!)
and currently living in the United States as a musician.

After studying some of the major religious systems , some of Krishnamurti and
Gurdjieff,(desesperate to understand the why how who what of existence and
death), the value of self-knowledge and meditation, and spending some time
studying whith a sufi group, i finally came back on the "western" teachings as
i found in F.Bardon the "synthesis" of what truly interested me. (astructured
teaching for exemple)

Taking time to move on to step 2, and really enjoying it.

All my Love.

eric

Ps: special thank s to All of you for this group.

Hightly inspiring, most of my questions are answered before i have the chance
to write about them.