Attracting Spiritual Teachers

Message 01880 of 3835

Dear Friends,

Is it possible that a sincere student on this path
will attract a spiritual teacher at some point to help
him or her further along? (I am of course truly
grateful for finding Rawn and his site, and this
group. This experience could possibly be perceived as
that teacher.)

I read somewhere on abc.com about Rawn's meeting with
a "holy" person.

I am curious if I can use magic to attract such a
master or spiritually advanced teachers into my life.
I am aware that if I am not ready, such an experience
will not manifest, but I am curious about using
manifestation techniques in IIH to attract spiritually
advanced souls to me on the physical plane. Though, no
one can work through it for you, sometimes I think it
would be nice to have some encouragement when the
environment begins to overpower the will...my
meditations tell me to let go of all judgement and I
will naturally attract such people. I read once,
"Miracles are signs of forgiveness." :-)

Has anyone every experienced this?

Sincerely,
Allen