Re: Working with the Elements

Message 01884 of 3835

Dear David,

>> If anyone does have any input to give me on expanding this awareness
or, particularly, in dealing with my Water deficiency, please share. I
was thinking that maybe trying to experience Water's fluidity and grace
in my body while moving through everyday life might be a way of
addressing this ... <<

I highly recommend Tai Chi for this. For me, it added a sense of
fluidity to my experience of my own body and its movements. It also got
the energy moving very fluidly throughout my body.