Re: Working with the Elements

Message 01885 of 3835

Dear David,

>> If anyone does have any input to give me on expanding this
awareness or, particularly, in dealing with my Water deficiency,
please share. I was thinking that maybe trying to experience Water's
fluidity and grace in my body while moving through everyday life
might be a way of addressing this ... <<

For dealing with efficiencies, only you can really answer that
question. Each element has various aspects to it, and so giving the
various traits of Water that I have would really do no good. But you
can look at your Soul Mirror and find ways to do so. All negative
traits have a positive root. So look to your negative traits to find
ways to "give a boost" to your Water ;) I've found that sometimes
the traits that I found on my initial run through of my Mirror could
really have been broken down a bit more. For instance, I have a
habit of procrastinating. At first I saw this as lack of motivation,
but as well it also was a lack of discipline for some of things that
I procrastinated on, such as practicing guitar. So right there I
found two positive roots from what seemed to be one negative trait :)

Something else that I've found helpful is finding new facets to the
Elements. To do this, I'll enter a state of vacancy of mind, and
then go back to one-pointedness and think on the Element in question
for a bit. Just the general aspects: Fire - heat and expansion,
Water - cold and condensive, etc. Then I re-enter the vacancy with
the intention of exploring the elements further. This has helped a
lot. You can't really put into words the understanding that you
gain, but you know that it is there.

Additionally, Rawn's Self-Healing Archaeous has been quite helpful in
looking at the Elements in my life. After you have moved onto to not
using the recording you can explore the different Elements in the
body. To work on your Mirrors, Lesson 2 and the astral body would be
perfect for a lot of exploration, and finding ways to bring about
change.

And with my recent experience with the Eight Temples Project, I'd
recommend that as well. Using the Malkuth Temple to explore the
different Realms of the Elements can help bring about a great deal of
understanding.

Hope some of these ideas help :)

All Will Go Well,
--Alan