PME Symbol

Message 01886 of 3835

Bardon mentions in PME a few symbols to that the magician can draw to
represent the microcosm and the macrocosm. Under the heading of
Pentacle, Lamen, and Seal he gives one that I don't quite
understand. It's the hexagram inside two circles, with a pentagram
inside the hexagram, and inside the pentagram a cross with equal
arms. I drew to versions of this and I'm wondering if the
orientation is correct. I didn't draw the cross because I wans't
sure of the directions of it. I'm guessing that it should be
oriented with the northern point of the pentagram as being up. This
drawing however is not very symmetrical so I was wondering if anyone
could help me with the symbol.

Here's my drawing of it. They are in bitmap format and so are
roughly 2 megs in size. Unfortunately when I converted to jpeg
format, the drawing became mostly white and some lines disappeared.

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/alcook/drawings/pme_symbol.bmp

Any help is very much appreciated. I like to understand everything
that I read :)

All Will Go Well,
--Alan

Main Index | Thread Index