Re: Fw: self knowledge_imagination

Message 01918 of 3835

Hello Julia, thank you very much, I will need some time to reflect on all this
material, and, if any useful comments or questions come up i will gladly share
them.

Eric

Hi Eric,

Regarding Rawn's comments below, I found a link (thanks Adrian)
which gives a very nice analogy of a crystal that helps in
understanding this relationship. It shows not only that the personal
self is not lost, but that it's impossible, because it is already an
integral part of the greater. The only(!) thing WE have to do is to
expand our own awareness to encompass a greater field of vision of
ourselves - which is ultimately encompassed by the All of which we
are a part - from a single point, to a one dimensional line of
points, to a two dimensional plane and to the whole crystal's three-
dimensional truth.

http://www.quantum-metaphysics.com/essay.htm

Anyway, read the article and comment if it helps any.

Best wishes,
Julia

> The Greater Self is *not separate from* the Individual or personal
> levels of Self. The Greater Self *includes* and is *continuously
and simultaneously aware of* each of its Individuals and their
persons. The Greater Self is not less aware of the Individual and
personal layers -- it is infinitely more aware of them because,
from the Greater perspective, their totality is
perceived/experienced simultaneous to their moment-to-moment
existence.

> Your Greater Self is *always* this aware of your present-moment
> self/experience. The question is one of whether or not the
personal, mundane level of your conscious awareness is aware of the
Greater awareness. Initiation is the process of becoming steadily
more and more aware of the whole of your Self.