Re: Digest Number 320

Message 01945 of 3835

Dear Jeremy, shadowdancer et al.,

I am not in a position to completely say 'yes' but I do believe there are
seriously dedicated magicians, both of white lodge and black lodge (as it has
to be, to keep all balanced).
I do agree with shadowdancers , most of the time is preferable to have a
solitary path than to mingle in the wrong groups.
But I have to say that belonging to a group doesn't have to be like
shadowdancer reported. Indeed most probably will try to 'boost' your ego by
making you feel special about belonging to the group... but again it is not
always like that.
Groups, I feel, can be a good help. In the end, I see them as a catalyser of
your own path.
They help, but the true work is done by each one of us.
As of ever meeting true Adepts, I would humbly have to say that even if I did,
I wouldn't be able to recognise one. But you do find very, I would say,
'interesting' people :)

In the end its all a matter of finding the right group for you.
And if you end up in the wrong one, its a lesson you learn :)

Just make sure you remember the basic rules, like, no money involved, no 'we
are the only ones', no 'please please join us' and you'll be fine I guess :)

All the best to you!

paulo cunha