the whole Qabala shebabble

Message 01946 of 3835

Hi,

I'm still on step one, and I am becoming rather bewildered by the
amount of information out there. I am having to rein in my novelty-
seeking tendencies and focus on what's important. Rawn's Self-
Healing Archaeous and the 8 temples meditation project point in
various different directions. It seemes like wherever I turn there's
more to learn: Qabala, tarot, astrology, more and more complicated
and involved systems. So it seems clear to me that I have to stop
and focus on what I need to do, which is just Step One. For now.

What are other people's experiences with this? At what stage did it
seem not only comfortable but natural to branch out into related
fields like the Qabala -- if you weren't already familiar with those
fields before starting Bardon? When is it appropriate for me to
explore?

Thanks,
David

Main Index | Thread Index