Re: the whole Qabala shebabble

Message 01948 of 3835

--- David Yeh <ldreamr@...> wrote:
> Hi,
LVX

> I'm still on step one, and I am becoming rather
> bewildered by the
> amount of information out there. I am having to
> rein in my novelty-
> seeking tendencies and focus on what's important.
> Rawn's Self-
> Healing Archaeous and the 8 temples meditation
> project point in
> various different directions. It seemes like
> wherever I turn there's

Its important to be most careful with the work that
is most distracting: Alchemy, Astrology, Yoga, &
Qabalah.
Some basics of Qabalah are always useful. Alchemy
would make more sense towards the end of IIH.
Astrology is best left for when you have a few years
to practice it, without other occult distractions.

> more to learn: Qabala, tarot, astrology, more and
> more complicated
> and involved systems. So it seems clear to me that
> I have to stop
> and focus on what I need to do, which is just Step
> One. For now.
>
> What are other people's experiences with this? At
> what stage did it
> seem not only comfortable but natural to branch out
> into related
> fields like the Qabala -- if you weren't already
> familiar with those
> fields before starting Bardon? When is it
> appropriate for me to
> explore?
>

> Thanks,
> David