Re: the whole Qabala shebabble

Message 01949 of 3835

Dear David,

> What are other people's experiences with this? At what stage did it
> seem not only comfortable but natural to branch out into related
> fields like the Qabala -- if you weren't already familiar with those
> fields before starting Bardon? When is it appropriate for me to
> explore?

I had already learned Tarot and knew the basics of Astrology before I
started Bardon. I think that it is important to find good books to keep
studying alongside practice, becasue they can trigger some important
realisations in regards to the the workings of the elements, etc.

Basically, Astrology and Numerology are good to know... even just the
basics. Astrology is good to learn as an aid for understanding
yourself. Tarot or Runes are great for connecting to your intuition.
Kabbalah/Quabbalah is good to at least know the basics of the Tree of
Life.

If you are interested in astrology there is a good piece of free
software called Astrolog that can help create natal charts
(http://www.astrolog.org)

I'm usually studying something alongside Bardon, but it is only one
other topic. And I let my intuition/conscience help guide me as to
where I should start.

Blessings
PAUL

=====