Re: Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 01955 of 3835

Dear Kokayi,

Welcome to BardonPraxis! :)

>> Another reason for my desire to join this group is because, as an
African American, I have yet to encounter another person from my racial
group that studies Hermetic Science and perhaps I will meet one (or
more) "here". I have yet to encounter any form of "overt" racism from
another student of this Path, but, because of the prevalent socialized
racism that exists in America, I am often viewed as being "unique", due
to me often being the only "minority" present within this type of forum.
<<

Among the 400 unique individuals present on this list, there are several
African Americans that I know of. I hope you will feel comfortable here
and feel valued for the things that *truly* make you a unique
individual. :)