translations

Message 01957 of 3835

Hello, Marco!!!

Thank you very much for your attention and your offering oh help.
Well, I read english more or less (with a good dictionary at hand,
of course), but there are some grammatical details that are a bit
strange for me. And yes, it would be wonderful to have the
translations of many of the commentaries and articles of our group.
I don´t know if there are more spanish people here but if this is
so, I´m sure I won´t be the only person benefited. Thank you. :)

JOA

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Monroy, Marco E SI-FSIB"
<m.monroy@s...> wrote:
> Joa adeptus:
> If you need additional help in spanish let me know. I am in the
process of translating some of Rawn commentary that migh help you.

> Marco

temperament is
> analogous to the Water element" and "the phlegmatic temperament is
> analogous to the Earth element". Is this right? <<
>
> Yes. He also wrote about this in the Theory section of IIH, under
the
> heading of "The Soul or Astral Body".
>
> >> 2)Is it really possible not thinking about nothing? It seems to
me
> impossible, because the mind is always thinking about something.
If you
> say that you are not thinking about nothing, then I suspect that
your
> thought is: "I am thinking about nothing" Am I wrong? <<
>
> Yes, you are wrong. Thinking "I am thinking about nothing" is
still
> thinking and that is not an emptiness or vacancy of mind. This
exercise
> *IS* possible as many here have proven through their own
efforts. :) I
> suggest that you visit the "Correspondence Excerpts" page on my
website.
> http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Corresp-Links.html There you
will find
> a lot of information about this exercise and others. I also
recommend
> my "Commentary Upon" IIH, Step One in particular.
> http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/IIH-Step1.html
>
> >> 3)The exercise of attributions to the elements of
charasterictics of
> personality is to me very very complicated and subjective. What is
the
> correct form of making these attributions? <<
>
> Well, at this stage it is very subjective. Bardon clearly stated
what
> must be done. You must meditate upon each item of your lists and,
based
> upon your meditations about the Elements themselves, you must
decide
> which Element the item corresponds to.
>
> Again, I recommend visiting the two links above.
>
> >> 4)Is it normal that in certain moments or in certain days the
> exercises don´t go very well? Per example, when I practice the
first
> execise (observing the thoughts two times a day) the second time is
> never better than the first. It´s strange. <<
>
> Yes, that is a fairly normal experience. As you progress however,
this
> becomes less and less.
>
> >> Can it be that the mind is tired with the exercise of the first
time?
> (well, it can be interesting to say that I don´t practice in the
> morning, but in the afternoon and at night before sleeping. Is it
> right?) <<
>
> Well, if you're tired in the evening then your performance will
> naturally reflect your tiredness. These exercises require mental
> alertness, so you might want to refresh yourself just before your
> evening session. A splash of cold water on your face or a bit of
> exercise both do wonders. :)
>
> My best to you,
> :) Rawn Clark
> rawnclark@n...
> rawn@a...
> http://www.ABardonCompanion.com
> http://E.webring.com/hub?ring=arionthebardonwe
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c84s0p2/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D
=egroupweb/S=1705077360:HM/EXP=1071017347/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.n
etflix.com/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupmail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=21
6971884>