Re: Intro

Message 01960 of 3835

Dear Pax Felix,

Welcome to BardonPraxis! :)

>> May I ask one question with this introduction? Even though I am a
LONG way from implementing the practices of KTQ, I am curious about one
thing: The associated meanings of the letters and syllables F.B. gives
are all related to German words. Now I love the sound of German, and
think it is a pretty cool language, but it does not seem to fit with
subject matter related to the creative fabric of the Universe. I would
have expected those associations to have come from the obviously much
older Hebrew. And of course some of the earliest
texts of Qabalah are about the [Hebrew] letters of creation. So, how
does it work to use those Teutonic associations? <<

By using the Germanic letters, Bardon sought to demonstrate that
Kabbalah is about the letter *sounds*, not the letters themselves.
Nonetheless, his Quabbalah *is* rooted in the Hebrew Letters and his
attributions, in the Sepher Yetzirah. For more on this I recommend
reading my own "Commentary Upon" Bardon's KTQ at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Commentaries-Links.html