Intro

Message 01958 of 3835

Hello. I am new to this group, and following the instructions, here
is a brief intro. My online name is Pax Felix, derived from Latin
for "Peace and Happiness." It is both a statement of my Will as I
understand it at present (but please, I am NOT a Thelemite), and as a
blessing extended to anyone who reads my posts. I have read through
IIH, and have sort of skimmed through PME and KTQ. I am just now
making a commitment to actually practice IIH instructions. I am more
familiar with the Golden Dawn and Western Qabalah material.

May I ask one question with this introduction? Even though I am a
LONG way from implementing the practices of KTQ, I am curious about
one thing: The associated meanings of the letters and syllables F.B.
gives are all related to German words. Now I love the sound of
German, and think it is a pretty cool language, but it does not seem
to fit with subject matter related to the creative fabric of the
Universe. I would have expected those associations to have come from
the obviously much older Hebrew. And of course some of the earliest
texts of Qabalah are about the [Hebrew] letters of creation. So, how
does it work to use those Teutonic associations?

Thanks for any insights.

Warm regards,
Pax Felix

Main Index | Thread Index