Re: Problems getting balance from the Air Element

Message 02001 of 3835

Dear NB,

>> Related to the physical Air region: I also have some problems
breathing those days (the air is quite dry here, and I can hardly cope
with it because of a previous illness). <<

I highly recommend "The Science of Breath" which can be downloaded from
the files section of the BardonPraxis page. I especially recommend the
"Complete Breath" and the "Lung Cell Stimulations" exercises.

>> Sending roots into the soil solves partially the issue, but not
completely. And it even *hurts the sole of my feet* sometimes. Not
kidding. <<

You can also send roots out from the palms of your hands and the base of
your spine. Perhaps using these avenues as well will reduce the impact
upon your feet. You might also experiment with externalizing the excess
energy by forming it into a small sphere a foot or so away from you.
Once you've drained the energy into the external sphere, then disperse
the sphere. Experiment with different methods of moving the energy down
and/or out of your body!

>> b) Astral. Along with the physical sensation, strong emotions or even
crises of anger. As an example, I was writing the text of my little
auto-suggestion concerning this topic, and I had to stop after a while -
couldn't even write anymore.Digging into those emotions (one-pointedness
e.g.) didn't help a lot till now, but I'll continue with it. <<

I recommend my recent essay, "Mental Discipline of the Emotions", which
you can find at http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Emotions.html

>> c) Mental. It looks I have a problem to give form and clothing to my
creative ideas, which tend to stay at the "essential meaning" level
(although I clearly feel that "there is something existing inside that
wants to go out", particularly at the musical level), but I have
problems giving them form and "clothing", as mentionned in the
Archaeous. It remains unformulated most of the time. <<

If they are creative *ideas* then they are essential meaning that
*already* wears the clothing of thought. Is the issue not more one of
taking them from the realm of thoughts and putting them into action?
Inspiration, by its nature, fades if it is not given concrete form. The
simple solution is to act on your inspiration immediately and to not let
it sit idle. In other words, don't complain -- DO! ;-)

>> In Archaeous #2 I read, under Air region : "... Here are your
emotions that communicate your foundational emotions to the outside
world..."; ok. Those are the Earth and Water-related emotions routed
through Air. But how are the emotions of my Fire region expressed,
formulated, and ...dispersed :-) ? <<

Fire *consumes*, which means that in order for those Fiery emotions to
erupt there must be an internal fuel which supports their existence.
Physical Fire requires three factors to exist: a source of fuel, air and
a source of ignition. This is an excellent analogy when it comes to the
Fiery *emotions* (but less of an accurate analogy when it comes to the
Fire Element in general). So, using this analogy, a Fiery emotion feeds
off an emotion within one's Earth region which has been extenuated by
the Air region. When an external or internal situation touches upon the
sensitive internal Earth region emotion, the Air becomes excited and the
Fiery emotion is ignited into action. Thus, in order to gain control of
the Fiery eruptions, one must control one of the factors which give
birth to it, specifically the Earth region source of fuel.

>> I know this is only a threshold, <<

Thresholds are never "only". :) They are very important passages.
VERY fertile ground! It's just a matter of working the fertilizer into
the soil, instead of leaving it atop the soil where it mucks up your
shoes. :)