Problems getting balance from the Air Element

Message 01996 of 3835

My question is at the level of the "blending" of the Fire region
with the Air region, and, more globally, at the balancing effect of
the Air Element.

It looks that I face the same problem in all three bodies,
manifested differently of course.

a) Physical. As mentionned here a few times, strong generation of
energy (electricity-like) at the Head level. I'm able to disperse
this energy among my whole body sometimes (which I feel then like
magnetic pressure or like goose bumps afterwards), but this happens
more rarely now. And the energy tends to increase with time.
Related to the physical Air region: I also have some problems
breathing those days (the air is quite dry here, and I can hardly
cope with it because of a previous illness).
Sending roots into the soil solves partially the issue, but not
completely. And it even *hurts the sole of my feet* sometimes. Not
kidding.

b) Astral. Along with the physical sensation, strong emotions or
even crises of anger. As an example, I was writing the text of my
little auto-suggestion concerning this topic, and I had to stop
after a while - couldn't even write anymore.
Digging into those emotions (one-pointedness e.g.) didn't help a lot
till now, but I'll continue with it.

c) Mental. It looks I have a problem to give form and clothing to my
creative ideas, which tend to stay at the "essential meaning" level
(although I clearly feel that "there is something existing inside
that wants to go out", particularly at the musical level), but I
have problems giving them form and "clothing", as mentionned in the
Archaeous. It remains unformulated most of the time.

*This* is what keeps me behind schedule, so to speak. I really
cannot move to level 3 before having solved this. My consolation is
that *past this step*, this generation of energy may become a boon -
but not yet :-)

In Archaeous #2 I read, under Air region : "... Here are your
emotions that communicate your foundational emotions to the outside
world..."; ok. Those are the Earth and Water-related emotions routed
through Air. But how are the emotions of my Fire region expressed,
formulated, and ...dispersed :-) ?

I know this is only a threshold, and that things will go back to
normal afterwards, but I'd like to move on :-)

Thanks for your patience. I'm embarrassed to always come back with
the same questions. Please do believe that I try to put the
suggestions into practice.

NB

Main Index | Thread Index