my experiment with the Archaeous and sleep.

Message 02007 of 3835

I know Rawn's eyebrow is going to raise a little at the idea of doing
something with his work that wasn't to be done. The results were
interesting and I thought they might get peoples' minds going a bit.
I always like to experiment and push things in directions they don't
usually go.

I have the MP3 version of Rawn's "Archaeous" that I downloaded on a
cd track, in systematic order of course, and put it on repeat right
before going to laying down in my bed to prepare for sleep. I set
the CD for the full night to force myself to focus on the exercises
from begining to end repeatedly. The cd is about 3 hours long so I
only went through it twice.

Going through the techneques wakened me quite a bit but I eventually
did nod off into dreaming. The thing is, is that as I was doing so,
I was completely aware of going to sleep and was aware in my dream
that my physiological functions had put me in the mode for sleep. I
was aware of slipping into the dream world and was aware when I was
comming out of the first cycle. At the end of each dream cycle, I
would check the time.

The first and second cycles were fine. At around the 3rd cycle of
dreams, which was right around the time the CD started from the
beginning again, I was having a little bit of difficulty. The region
that is attributed to water was getting a little bit larger and was
pushing up past my diaphragm into my lungs. I am not sure why this
started to happen. I am thinking it is an imbalance that I have to
work on concerning my soul mirror, or that It is the result of doing
the exercises in a purposefully "incorrect" manner(something I will
find out later though, I am sure). The water was pushing up past my
lungs and was crowding the the region that is governed by Air and I
noticed this intense feeling of fear. I was completely objective to
it and balanced it out with deeper breathing to shrink the water back
down and was fine.

At about the begining of the 4th cycle in the dream world, I started
to slip however. I started to be disillusioned in the dream world
and lost the awareness and slipped into participating in the dream as
if it were real. I went through a few dream cycles of being aware of
going into and being in the dream and then comming out.

So, I used the lessons in the Archaeous for dream yoga it seems.
Since then, I have been rechecking a lot of my notes on hermetics,
Kaballah and Buddhism, etc. to see if there are any correlations with
what happened with my experiment.

Hopefully, when I die, I will be able to navigate myself better than
I did in the experiment.

I hope this gives others ideas that expand what they are doing now
within this group, not expectations.

~Smile at the wonderful world around you, there is beauty everywhere~
Louis de Sully

Main Index | Thread Index