Re: Happy Birthday!

Message 02008 of 3835

Happy birthday BardonPraxis!

With great coincidence this anniversary falls exactly on my own 17th
birthday, and I would like to take advantage of this splendid
opportunity to thank all of you here on this group.
During the past 6 months that I have frequented this message board,
I gained innumerable insights and bits of understanding about the
questions and issues which were bothering me regarding the Hermetic
Work, even though that I myself participated only once or twice in
the discussions.
Thank you all dear friends for your indirect support, especially to
you Rawn with your articles and wise replies, as I doubt I would
have been able to muster enough perseverance to go on with the Work
without the existence of this group.

I sincerely believe that this group is of genuine importance to all
students of Bardon who came across it on their path, and I wish it
and all of its inhabitants nothing but the best. May it be blessed
with a constant inflow of high-quality messages, and will continue
to bestow its benefits on all those who visit it - to whom I wish
the best progress on their individual path.
Of course, thank you Rawn, for creating and maintaining this group,
and doing an excellent job moderating it :)

Happy birthday!

Daniel

Main Index | Thread Index