Re: Interesting experience to share

Message 02017 of 3835

Dear David,

<<Lately, to add to that, I've been eating a lot of sugar, and just
sitting around >>

Let me tell you that you're not an isolated case, especially during
this period of time :-)

<<which I think contributed to my mental agitation and restlessness.
It has made for difficult meditation -- it's hard to even pay
attention to how my mind likes to be distracted.>>

I noticed that a lack of discipline in alimentation had an adverse
effect on my practice also.
You seem you have gone further, in the sense that you have made a
specific correlation with *sugar*. Can you elaborate?

Cheers
NB

Main Index | Thread Index