RE: Interesting experience to share

Message 02019 of 3835

Dear David,

That is soo cool. Its really really cool cause this confirms what I have been getting too. The subconscious area/zone where lucid dreaming and stuff takes place is a very very powerful tool for self observation and change.

Here is what I have done :
I was performing the step 2 auto-suggestion step and I was working over a few weeks on a few different problems. I woould repeat the phrase like : I am a disciplined person. Then as I fell asleep, I would dream. In that dreams itself, my subconscious presented a variety of scenarios as to how my changed lifestyle would be. IT showed me being more disciplined, more humble and stuff like that. When I woke up, I would be convinced of this fact and really change my life to this new style.

Of course after a whle of slacking, I would lose touch of this and revert back to my lazy state. But for that period of time, nothing else mattered because my statement of will was true. Cool huh?

I saw this happening with sexual things as well. I would like be thinking of this girl or thinking of sex before sleep(can't blame a guy can ya?) and when i fell off to sleep, I would 100% dream of something sexual that gave me all the sexual provocativeness i needed for the next day. And cool enough this changed my charisma because from being a rather unattractive shy guy, I would notice girls checking me out and for the first time when i looked into their eyes, they didn't like turn away or stuff but we could keep on looking for a while and stuff like that....wicked :)

Think about it man...we've got an awesome tool for self-observation and change. ANYTHING is possible. To test this, I am very very homophobic, so I experimented with whether i could change this. I'll be damned that very night i dreamt i was ahem...doing something funky with a guy. The next day, I wasn't repulsed anymore but thank god, neither was I attracted. Now I am not homophobic but more accepting. But sadly, thjere are somethings that I know are wrong in my life but I just don't WANT to change it...

Keep on experimenting buddy/ies :) Magic is not too different from science, except we're way ahead of em :)))

Love
Jeremy