Re: Interesting experience to share

Message 02020 of 3835

Hi Jeremy,

Yeah, the thing that I noticed was that whenever I was consciously or
unconsciously resisting something, then it would definitely happen.
That makes it a pretty strong mirror for whatever part of myself I'm
avoiding.

If magic is about controlling the self then it seems that such a
mirror would definitely be helpful. Who gets that kind of immediate
feedback in physical reality?

The problem i've found though is in maintaining the awarenesses
gained in dreams. I find that being physical carries all sorts of
distractions that being in a dream doesn't. In dreams, the dream
reality is the mirror. But in waking reality, the physical body is a
big part of it too, and that is a mystery I have a lot of figuring-
out to do. Tension, diet, posture, etc.... Seems like the body is a
good mirror too.

Thanks,
David

Main Index | Thread Index