Re: Re: Interesting experience to share

Message 02021 of 3835

No argument, here, but a caution: Sometimes dreams are pretty straightforward,
and then there is no problem. But dreams can mislead as well as enlighten. I
have observed on a few occasions a person interpreting one of his or her dreams
in a narcisisstic or ego-inflating direction, but FAR MORE OFTEN, when left on
our own, we tend to interpret dreams unfairly to our own detriment. That is, we
are often way too harsh with ourselves. If you plan to employ dreamwork as an
important part of your journey toward self-understanding, may I recommend that
you find a trusted and competent friend (or even a professional, preferably a
Jungian therapist) to help you maintain a sense of balance, and to preserve an
attitude of mercy and kindness toward yourself.

Be well,
Pax Felix

David Yeh <ldreamr@...> wrote:
The problem i've found though is in maintaining the awarenesses gained in
dreams. I find that being physical carries all sorts of distractions that being
in a dream doesn't. In dreams, the dream reality is the mirror.

Thanks,
David