RE: 'Paths of Wisdom' by John Michael Greer

Message 02052 of 3835

 If you try the website www.chapters.ca the book appeared to be still
available. The price was only 23.50 Canadian. This website is for a well
knownCanadian bookstore so it is quite safe to order on-line. They do ship
outside of Canada. Best of luck!Sandy--- On Sat 01/03, Martin <
martincosgrove@... > wrote:From: Martin [mailto: martincosgrove@...]To:
BardonPraxis@...: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 02:01:00 -0000Subject: [BardonPraxis] 'Paths
of Wisdom' by John Michael GreerDear all,I am currently trying to get hold of a
copy of a book mentioned in Rawn's annotated bibliography (on his website)
called 'Paths of Wisdom: The Magical Cabala in the Western Tradition'
(Llewellyn's High Magick Series) by John Michael Greer.I was surprised to find
that, despite it being published in 1996, I could notfind it anywhere on the
internet (Amazon, Abebooks, Barnes and Noble etc),the only couple of used
copies I did come across were priced between $100-250! Amazon.co.uk does list
the book, but as currently not available. They used to sell it for £14.99
though, which is more in my price range!If anyone knows of anywhere I can find
it, I'd be grateful.Rawn, I'm assuming youbought your copy nearer to the time
it was first published when it was more readily available?Also, I am reading
'The Complete Guide to the Kabbalah'by Will Parfitt (yes, Rawn, I have made
sure I have had time for meditation as well ;-)) - has anyone else read this
book? It is my very first plungeinto the subject and I was wondering how
reliable the book is. I'd appreciate any comments from anyone who has read the
book and who has something else to compare it to :-)Thanks a lot,Martin

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go
to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BardonPraxis/
to:BardonPraxis-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com