Re: Soul Mirror Questions

Message 02072 of 3835

Hello Olivier:

Most of us are living in adult bodies with the emotions of 4 or 5 year olds. I
was rather shocked when I was informed of that, but the more I thought about
it, the more truthful it became.

You are fortunate that you are aware of certain character faults, because now
when a particular circumstance wants to trigger a negative emotion, you can
choose not to express that. It isn't the feeling that counts, but what we do
with the feeling. That is where responsibility comes in and many times
integrity.

Enjoyed you post.

Robert

"Jeudy, Olivier [AUDT]" <olivier.jeudy@...> wrote:
Hi all:

I have had a VERY difficult time with the Astral Step 1, had to redraft my soul
mirror numerous times, stopped practicing IIH for one and a half month
altogether, and finally resumed practice after reassessing my whole approach. A
rough road but I think that I am now on the right track.

Question: Many of my weak points are symptoms which stem from erroneous
beliefs, habits or behaviors crafted during childhood. Although these "beliefs"
are the root-causes of many weak points, they do not seem "astral" in nature,
and I am hesitant to list them on the mirror. What do you think?

Example: from early childhood I was taught to be competitive at school,
university, work etc... to obtain what I wanted. From this came the beliefs
that (1) success is important (2) dominating others is a prerequisite for
success. This cleared the way for numerous weaknesses such as: aggressiveness,
impatience, ill will, jealousy, materialism, unhealthy reliance on the opinion
of others etc...

Thanks in advance and happiness to you all,

Olivier

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/