Re: organizations

Message 02074 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Dan" <hornedfox@h...> wrote:
> I guess the true hermetic path can be the path of the hermit at
times ;)

> Dan

Dear Dan,

A hermit from other adepts? Perhaps (only as a result of
circumstance, as I fail to see any reason for it to be necessary),
but never a hermit from fellow men. The way I see it, being a part
of human society, both on the interpersonal and on the communal
level, is an integral part of the human experience while incarnated
(perhaps even while discarnated, but it's way to early for me to
have any knowledge of that ;).
I believe that to forsake that part of our lives is not only
detrimental to our personal progress (I find it very difficult to
understand how one can strive to oneness with the All while
distancing himself from humanity, which is after all, a part of the
All :), but also contrary to the essential principle of balance.

I am sorry if you didn't mean all that in your post, but I felt a
strong urge to write this as I read your words, regardless of their
real intention; I am too familiar with the desire to seperate
oneself from society, and by now, also quite aware of how wrong such
an act is.

Sincerely,
Daniel

Main Index | Thread Index