Re: Concerning an old post

Message 02090 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

In
> other words, damage to the violet cord specifically, arises when the
> experience rudely exceeds ones level of understanding in an
> out-of-control fashion.

Now, considering a person goes off to a meditational retreat
and "over exerts" themselves, or they have a severe degree of
schizophrenia just because of the physiology of their brain -- How
could they come to an understanding of the experience so that it
doesn't shake them into delusion?

What I am thinking here is almost like a slow form of initiation for
psychiatric patients where a person is in a psychiatric facility, and
they are having schizophrenic tendencies. This person is given the
medication and the counseling but is also introduced to a new form of
learning -philosophically maybe-, which is, on a whole, much more
holistic.

In short, How do we go about in trying to help repair a violet cord
that is severely damaged for someone that has their own psychiatric
dillema that is an inherent trait or brought on by severe trauma or
drugs?
So far, with some of the people that I have tried to help, the
things that I do to try to help seem to be specific for each person.
I am having difficulty in looking at it in a universal manner where I
can systematically put things down into a system of steps that will
work for many people in a more efficient manner.

On a lighter note; its strange for me because, with where I live and
all the psychotic/neurotic people, I can perfectly understand why
someone would shower for 8 hours a day scrubbing at themselves trying
to get off the "venomous aphids" that are infecting them, storing
bottles of these nasty little insects. I guess I am influenced by
the people I am around. hee hee

~louis de Sully

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>