Re: Re: Concerning an old post

Message 02098 of 3835

Dear Louis,

>> In short, How do we go about in trying to help repair a violet cord
that is severely damaged for someone that has their own psychiatric
dillema that is an inherent trait or brought on by severe trauma or
drugs?
So far, with some of the people that I have tried to help, the things
that I do to try to help seem to be specific for each person. I am
having difficulty in looking at it in a universal manner where I can
systematically put things down into a system of steps that will work for
many people in a more efficient manner. <<

It is a far more complex process than just addressing the damage to
their violet cord. One must consider the *entire* person (all three
bodies) as well as their surroundings, medications, habits, etc..
Magical techniques such as establishing or imposing a Fluidic and
Elemental balance in each of their three bodies and integrating their
three bodies together, could serve as a general "therapy". However, in
many cases this would require around the clock attention to truly have a
lasting or consistent affect. This is made even more difficult in an
institutional setting since one would be dealing also with the effects
of over-medication and an environment that is inimical to any sort of
recovery.