Re: Concerning an old post

Message 02101 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

You are right. There was one woman that did treat her patients
as a whole with constant around the clock care. She died about a
year ago which is unfortunate. She would invite many schizophrenic
people into her home and have them live with her so she could give
them constant care. I can't remember what her belief was concerning
medication though. To the shock of the psychiatric community, she
actually had quite a bit of success. It is amazing considering she
was dealing with multiple patients at a time in her "halfway house."

>From what I have noticed with watching some of the people in this
strange town that I live in is that they seem to be separated. The
best analogy for this is when I used to correct my parents television
picture when it would get out of alignment. All over the large
screen were these "X" shaped figures. The "X" figures were made up
of 3 colours; green, red, and blue. If they were in alignment the
colours would coincide to make white. Sometimes they would be more
aligned than at other times.

One of my friends that I used to walk with a lot would have this
strange separation. The mental matrix would loosen and would retreat
elsewhere; dissociate is maybe a better word. It just seemed that
her mind was sinking back in her head around the baricenter, if that
makes any sense. Every time I noticed this I would clap my hands and
it would come back.

It just seems like there is this strange tension or anxiety brought
on by some sort of trauma or the physiological nuances of the fight
or flight aspects of the nervous system that are effecting everything
else and throwing things off balance.

I guess this is why I enjoy relaxing and having conversations with
others because when I am relaxed, my bodies are relaxed with little
tension. The conversation, if it is engaging, brings them to the
present and helps me stay aligned with the shakey psychiatric history
of mine.

This is somewhat analogous to what the woman would do with her
patients in her home. She would take care of them, almost treating
them as if they were children; not patronizing, just treating them in
ways where it was age appropriate for their mind. Then she would
raise them, helping them to grow up with a balance. She would re-
imprint them, so to speak, where many of these people were able to
function normally because she reintegrated them.

Too bad that the scientific world is having difficulty substantiating
and accepting the more subtle. Hopefully, in the future, science
will be able to deduce what is known.

Thanks again for your knowledge Rawn. It always gets my mind going
in ways that help me find correlaries from the hermetic world to this
world.

~louis de sully

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> Dear Louis,
>
> >> In short, How do we go about in trying to help repair a violet
cord
> that is severely damaged for someone that has their own psychiatric
> dillema that is an inherent trait or brought on by severe trauma or
> drugs?
> So far, with some of the people that I have tried to help, the
things
> that I do to try to help seem to be specific for each person. I am
> having difficulty in looking at it in a universal manner where I can
> systematically put things down into a system of steps that will
work for
> many people in a more efficient manner. <<
>
> It is a far more complex process than just addressing the damage to
> their violet cord. One must consider the *entire* person (all three
> bodies) as well as their surroundings, medications, habits, etc..
> Magical techniques such as establishing or imposing a Fluidic and
> Elemental balance in each of their three bodies and integrating
their
> three bodies together, could serve as a general "therapy".
However, in