Re: Swirly stuff and ether

Message 02117 of 3835

There are many possibilities when dealing with spiritual occurrences, but
mostly the average person is relatively ignorant of spiritual phenomena and
does not understand what is going on or much less how to deal with it.
IIH does well at revealing the basics of this and putting it in perspective.

R S

I'm not too sure if this is true. For example, what
happens when Kundalini awakens early and someone is
not ready for it. This can be dangerous.

Or when a neophyte successfully summons an elemental,
the elemental sees an extreme elemental imbalance and
decides to attack the operator.

Sometimes I think it is a wise idea to not encourage
spiritual awakenings unless the how and why are fully
comprehended. This is only my opinion. The magician
must learn through his own experience in the end
though.

Sincerely,
Allen Kray