PME 18deg Pisces: Lotogi (Zone girdling earth - Theory question)

Message 02123 of 3835

My apologies if this has been talked about before.

Lotogi - 18Degrees Pisces

Under this principle, bardon talks about humans living on Venus and
Saturn - the ones on Venus being smaller than normal humans, while
the ones on Saturn being a lot bigger (30foot high big toe). For some
reason the Saturn part isnt in the Merkur edition of PME.

My question is, was Bardon talking actual physical humans living on
these planets...or nonphysical? Or was all this irrelevant and meant
to be misleading on purpose for people just reading PME for theory
purposes.

- AJFox.

Main Index | Thread Index