Re: Astrology Resources

Message 02128 of 3835

A book called El Libro Del Destino
Astrologia Maya by Ludovica Squirru & Carlos Barrios is a very good book.

The Maya have 20 signs and the advanced form you can evoke the spirit that was
at your birth.

It works as I have done this.

I do not know if the book is in English yet.

RS

Dear Friends,

Would someone be so kind and recommend to me some
good astrology books or astrology links that might
complement FB's books?

Such study some inevitable in Hermetic magic.

Sincerely,
Allen Kray