Re: Meditation : Cryptic answers

Message 02129 of 3835

Dear NB,

>> Now, I feel quite ridiculous making the request below, but I'm still
at the very beginning of this way of using "internal expertise" :-), and
I don't have lots of points of reference. So I be thankful if somebody
could give me a validation of at least some of the answers I got,
because they are quite specific in nature and imply elements of theory I
don't have yet. <<

It sounds like you're on the right track. :) Assuming that you're not
looking for an interpretation from us, I do have a few pointers for you
to consider.

#1) Since this meditation is occurring within your own mind, all the
symbols and answers you get also come from within your own mind. This
means that in order to understand their meaning, all you need to do is
probe further *within*. It's not a matter of reading up on what
Tiphareth means. Instead, it's a matter of further investigating what
Tiphareth *already* means to you.

#2) This form of meditation is an Art. The artistry involved is one of
opening and closing, expanding and restricting, your focus. For
example, with the question of Tiphareth (or when anything comes up that
you feel you don't understand fully) you will need to open your focus a
bit and see where "Tiphareth/sun" leads you. Let it take you on a ride
for a while by opening your focus to whatever arises in your awareness.
Then begin restricting your focus again to those things that seem most
relevant and important.

#3) After you've spent some time wrestling with the question, spend some
more time *resting* with the question. :) By this I mean just rest
with the question in your mind without trying to find the answer. Let
it just sit there as a question. Sleep on it and then after a day or
so, wrestle with it again. During the period of resting with the
question, your subconscious mind will be working away on the question
without any conscious interference.