Another question - step one breathing

Message 02164 of 3835

I'm not sure my conceptualization of this exercise is correct, so I'd
like to ask for some feedback ... To my understanding, first you
imagine your wish so strongly that it is as if it were real. Then
you invest it in the air around you, and finally you breathe in the
air and let the ideation flow through you.

My confusion is that, in this conceptualization, it seems like you
are starting with a feeling inside you, projecting it outward, and
bringing it back in. Why isn't it more efficient to just let it
remain inside you, instead of putting it in the air?

David

Main Index | Thread Index