Re: Natal chart and Astral mirrors

Message 02165 of 3835

Dear Allen,

Using the Astral Chart can help you to better find out your strengths
and weaknesses, and therefore can easily be used as an input for the
Magic mirror.

It is alos possibke to link the characters to the planets and not
solely to the element. I personnally call it my "Hermetic mirror".

For exemple, if somenone does not like to communicate & share with
others or have low communication skills, it can be classified as an
Air default or weakness in Bardon's magic mirror work, but it can
also be linked to the Mercury sphere.

I see the element as the origin of the character whereas the
planetary sphere represents how they are manifested in the Universe.
As explained in Bardon IIH, working with the element make it possible
to transform the caracters. But, this work can also be done by
attuning and refine the planetary influences within yourself.

Love & Light

Pierre Mikael

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Allen Kray <sourceport@y...>