Re: Another question - step one breathing

Message 02169 of 3835

Hi David,

Conscious Breathing is used by manipulating prana by
way of the akasha. What happens is that you impregnate
a small portion of that prana and then allow into to
pass into your physical, astral, and mental bodies.

If you dig deeper into the practice of pranayama,
you'll be doing yourself a big favor. Pranayama is
much more than a few healthy breathing exercises if
done correctly. It can be an extremely powerful boost
to magical exercises and is very magical in itself.

Start by reading the Science of Breath. I believe Rawn
Clark put the .pdf under the files.

Don't take exercises like Conscious Breathing lightly.
Don't take my word for it - dig a bit deeper and you
will see exactly what I mean. Many people report after
some pranayama practice they begin to actually see the
prana in the ether (this was even in someone's post
recently). Working with ideas and prana is certainly
very different than just letting it remain inside you.
There are many secrets to breathing. :-)

Sincerely,
Allen Kray